July 8, 2008

It 's my turn

It's been about 6-7 months now since I discovered the blog world. I know, too late. How come I didn't know anything about it before. Where have I lived?

Well, that doesn't matter anymore. I have one too, now. My intentions with this blog are simple: - to gain a lots of new friends;
- to be able share what I can do with others;
- not feel guilty only reading other blogs and not sharing my part;
- I am going to try my best to keep this blog mainly craft - sewing, quilting related;

I learned how to sew from my mom. She never quilted (In Slovakia, quilting is not very common), but she knew how to sew together almost anything. Lucky me!
My quilting adventure started with baby quilt, which I helped to sew with the colleague of mine. She has been a quilter for years and loved to share her love for quilting with me.
This is the quilt we worked on together. Escaping Bugs Quilt, paper piecing technique, I think pattern she bought here.

(Yep, this what I started with, which is great.)
I learned a lot and fast. Ever since I became an addict.
I will share more later.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: