November 19, 2008

3100 g and 49 cm....

Edit: Here is the photo. This is all I have, not the best quality, I think they took it with the phone. I am sure there will be more coming up. I am so proud.
Don't you think that those first pictures of new babies are not always the greatest pictures, but they are so special.




I have a big news from Slovakia. My sister gave a birth to her fifth baby yesterday. It is fifth baby, but it is the first girl. Everything is well. I don't have a picture yet because she spent her first day in the incubator. She is doing great though, so I might have picture soon.
Oh, and guess what? Her name is Michaela. How sweet is that? It was a huge surprise for me, since I had no idea and my sister kept telling me different names.
I can't wait to hold her.
Less than a month and I'll be there, yey!

6 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a wonderful blessing.
Kris

Latane Barton said...

I know you are so excited and counting the days until you can hold that baby in your arms.

jacquie said...

congratulations and a namesake to boot! how fun is that.

Amanda Jean said...

congrats on your beautiful niece! I agree, those first baby pictures are so precious and sweet.

QuiltedSimple said...

How precious! Congrats again!
Kris

Latane Barton said...

Oh how sweet. When they are little like that you just can't get enough of them. Congrats to your sister...