January 15, 2009

Being back....

I arrived back to States a week ago, today. It took me a while to get myself back to normal life and continue on. I figured out my class schedule and a new work schedule.
I had a wonderful time in Slovakia with all of my family and friends. Thanks to all that wished me a safe and nice trip. It truly was great.
I have many many pictures, even though I often forgot to take them, but I am still waiting for more from my sister and dad.
I will try to post here my favorites, maybe instead of some crafty one, since it may take me a little more time to accomplish something. Maybe not, I am ready....

Here are some : - not chronological just here and there bits and pieces...

My dad mashing potatoes at my sister's kitchen.... This smile is so typical for him, but very few photos caught it. I love it...



My mom helping me finish my sister's quilt, well binding on it... She wanted to learn how to do it... I miss crafting with her. One day I will have to show you her amazing creations..



This is little Michaela (they call her Miska [pronouced Mishka]) in one of her new onesies... I can't wait to sew for her when she is a bit older... She'll be spoiled this way..



Simon, my nephew #4, I know you've seen him already, but I love this photo. It was totaly unintetional. I asked him if he is an angel. His answer was: "No, I am a very sad king.." Now we have a photo together: A sad king and queen.



Here I am.. Proudly strolling with my first and only niece...

1 comment:

jacquie said...

welcome back! looks like a wonderful time!