February 5, 2009

Where I 've been...

here...



Most of my days are currently occupied by school. I don't like it a bit, but this is the hardest semester I ever had so far and I just will have to deal with it for now. There was no sewing ever since I came back from Europe... I am ready to cry at this point because there honestly is no time for it.



I have so many unfinished projects and just projects that I am dying to work on... So please be patient with me and don't forget about me totally. I'll be back here soon...
I am reading what all of you are up to, almost daily. In fact, those are those bright times of my days now. Thank you for that...

4 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

We'll be here patiently waiting! Get yourself through school - that is way too important! Take care,
Kris

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

I hated when school got busy like that. Just remind yourself, it's not forever...you'll see your machine again, soon.

Becky said...

That's the one good thing about busy times at school--no matter how bad it is, it's always temporary. Just hang in there, and it'll make the sewing time all the sweeter when you get to it!

jacquie said...

hate it when "real life" gets in the way of sewing. hope school is going well.