- to make a quilt
- the quilt is a past due Christmas present; it should match this Ikea fabric that is used for window treatments in the room where the quilt will reside
- after searching on line, I have decided for Denyse Schmidt's Hop, Skip and a Jump like this one
- as my challenge this year requests, no buying of a material allowed, so I searched my stash and found these
- my initial thought was to use only solids, which I think would look great, but I am not allowed, so what else to do?
- the recipient of this quilt loves bright colors and crazy patterns, so she should like these
I can't wait to see how this turns out, but first - the laundry.
PS: Oh, and that cute sleepy ace on the sofa? Our new addition - Zora.