OK, I was finally able to add the binding on the last of the Mountain Baby quilts. This one is a simple nine patch with zig zag quilting through each block.
Backing is again mine thrifty flannel sheet, which I used for a total of three quilts (it was a set twin size, flat and fitted sheet).
I have the address, and everything set up, so these quilts can be on their way to their new homes.
I also added a couple of receiving blankets. This time in girlie tones.
Something I started to work on last night.
The house is clean, laundry is in the wash, I am off to plow in the garden. We have a load of mushroom compost waiting in the trailer.
Enjoy your weekend!