Once again, Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio had an excellent idea.
Spring to finish ... all those quilts in progress. We all need to finish them, but are missing sufficient motivation.
I don't know how about you, but I get always excited about the ideas I see somewhere and it usually ends up by abandoning my existing projects and starting something new.
Join Jacquie with me and we can get all or at least some of those WIPs done. Try to finish as many as you can till the end of the month (April 30th), then follow the link above to Tallgrass Prairie Studio and leave Jacquie a comment to let her know how many finishes you have. The more finishes the better, she is putting together the prize.
I counted my unfinished projects. I am including projects I haven't started yet, but that should be done long time ago.
I tried to sort mine by the stage they are in, meaning the closest to finish goes first.
1. Motivation quilt... - piece the backing, - quilt it, - binding
2. Sail Boat quilt... - piece the backing, - quilt it, - create and learn how to
do scalloped edge, - binding
3. Scrappy Log Cabin quilt... - finish the top,- quilt it,- binding
4. Grandma G's table runner... - quilt it and binding (Will post about later...)
5. Aunt Barb's table runner... - from start to finish, was ordered
6. Bug quilt... - finish the top,- quilt it,- binding
7. Alphabet in Slovak quilt... - finish the top,- quilt it,- binding
8. Calendar quilt... - make first 4 months
9. Mother's Day quilt... - from start to finish, I've been dreaming about this quilt for a while
Now, I don't think I can possibly finish all of these by the end of April. I still have to work you know and the most important, semester is close to the end, so it will be tough, but I want to try as much as I can.