April 12, 2009

Easter walk through the prairie...

I guess I can say, we had a peaceful but schoolwork filled easter weekend. We found time to relax out at prairie. Let me take you there as well.
The county had to just burn it.


I am planning on taking a picture from this spot regularly to see the prairie changing with seasons.


I love these views. We took a lots of pictures similar to this one.


Did I say it is Sal's favorite place to go.


We sat down for a bit and listened to the water and birds.


The small green patch behind Sal is all moss. It looked like fairies lived there under the trees.


It was still a bit chilly out, but oh so nice to be outside again.


I did work a little on my scrappy log cabin, but not enough to show real progress.

How was you weekend?

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great pictures - can't wait to see the changes.

Kim said...

We enjoyed some warmer sunny days - outdoors where the snow is melting away and our fields are looking much like your prairies. No school work, a little bit of sewing and plenty of cooking for family.

Philigry said...

beautiful. looks like the best place to take a walk!

em's scrapbag said...

Love all your pictures. I had a great Easter in the desert.