October 17, 2008

Sail with me....

Idea of the quilt with pieced sailboats was floating through my head for a few months now. I don't know why. For some reason, I am in love with blue and white combo and sailboats just fall right in there.
So I slowly started collecting blue quarter yards of fabric. (Mainly when I found something on sale. )
And then,I couldn't wait to just stop playing with the idea, but actually cut some fabrics.



One night I came up with this. I found pattern here, but change dimensions.





I have all blocks almost finished by now (sorry no picture yet), but I am not sure when I will be able to put it all together. Way too many projects on the list. Most of those are for Christmas gifts and my time is starting to run out.

Did I tell you? I am going home for Christmas! ...home, to Slovakia for almost a month... I am beside myself...

No comments: